For those dog lovers who happen to love pandas and tigers, here’s a new crossbreed for you. I often thought this would happen in Japan, but it is China where we can find the ‘PANDA DOG’ and the ‘TIGER DOG’. As you probably guessed, they really aren’t ‘crossbreeds’ at all, but dogs spray painted to look like other animals. Yes, I agree this is very cruel. However, one blessing in disguise is that the spray paint only lasts a few months, and you can change your dog into anything you want. If a ‘PANDA DOG’ is getting old, you can easily transform your loved one into a ‘TIGER DOG’ at the blink of an eye. How great would that be?
Quote of the Day"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them."
- ‘the mk project’ challenge
- Survey says.. Not all Chicken McNuggets are created equal..
- Chinese Developer donates everything and shocks descendents and entire nation…
- Ditch the new car, I want one of these..
- Watch out: eBay Hobby Can Be Taxing
- China to impose strict export quotas on rare earth elements…
- My Canucks.. I want to be GM for the day
- Deciding on a car can be so stressful..
- Great Anticipation for Clash of the Titans DVD
- The Transformer House- 344 square foot eco-friendly home in Hong Kong can transform into 24 different room combinations!
- Is the price of gold going DOWN?
- China’s amazing new bullet train.. SIMPLY AMAZING!
- Wanna buy the Shaw Tower Penthouse Suite for $12.88M? Um, no!
- I think SALT will be awesome..
- Bullet train between New York and Montreal? Quite possible, but maybe one from Seattle to Vancouver?